Thursday, June 10, 2010

2 Shiba's For Sale!

Got home last night after running errands and as I was putting things away in the hall bathroom I noticed our bedroom door open. We don't allow the dogs in our bedroom unless we are in there so I went to peak inside. As I push the door open.....I notice white "fluff" all over the bed! I walk closer and see the following...(note this picture was taken after the "fluff" was picked up by my husband). Notice the lovely HOLE in the middle of my expensive comforter! Here's Chibi & Sumo ........."Mom, what are you doing?" We're pretty sure that Chibi (the red one) was the one who pulled the stuffing out.......but Sumo helped as well (later found a piece of stuffing stuck to his nail).
I thought we were over "stupid" dog things!









2 comments:

Vi said...

Awww... that sucks! I have the same pattern, but as a duvet cover. My pups also managed a hole in that... and a hole in the fitted sheet too.

Jen said...

i've lost track of all the damage we've seen from our dogs!!!